The Catalyst Fermentation System – 6.5 Gallon Plastic Conical FermenterMore Info
- 6.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter that separates sediment, eliminates transfers and allows you to bottle straight from your fermenter.
- The Catalyst’s tank is made from Tritan, a food-safe, BPA-free polymer. This revolutionary material retains the same clarity and smoothness of glass, but is resistant to shattering.
- 3” Trub Trap Butterfly Valve – the largest in the industry- is designed to work with any large-mouthed mason jar, which makes catching and storing viable yeasts or separating sediment super simple.
- Includes: 6.5 Gallon Tank with Lid, Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws), 3” Proprietary Butterfly Valve, Bottling Attachment, Transfer Tubing, Tubing Clamp, Rubber Stopper, 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar, Allen Wrench
- Total Height (does not include airlock): 26.25" Maximum Width: 17"
The Catalyst Fermentation System – 6.5 Gallon Plastic Conical Fermenter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link