Brew Ultra Draught Line Conversion Kit from Adventures in Homebrewing
About: “Tubing Innovation to Better Protect the Flavor of Beer. EJ Beverage now has antimicrobial and PVC free tubing conversion kits available for home dispensing systems. Derived from medical technologies, our Brew Ultra BarrierTM Silver tubing is designed to help eliminate bacteria between cleaning. Both tubes are PVC FREE to assure the best quality and taste of your beverage.”More Info
- Proven effective against top 4 beer spoiling bacteria
- Acetobacter lovaniensis
- Wickerhamomyces anomalus
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Protects flavor and sustains quality between cleanings
PVC Free Tubing
- No harmful Dioxins or Phthalates
- Tubing does not impact taste of beverage
- Maintains clarity and flexibility
- Resists oxygen permeation 70% better than traditional PVC tubing
- Cleaner and more efficient routing
- Helps minimize “warm spots” in beer line
- Looks great in your system!
EJ Beverage Beer and Gas Line Complete Conversion Kit
This kit includes everything that you need to convert your PVC system to a PVC Free and antimicrobially clean system. In this kit, you will receive:
- 3/16″ x 8′ Brew SilverTM coiled beer line*
- 5/16″ x 5′ Brew Ultra BarrierTM Gas coiled gas line
- Handy clamps
- Kegerator magnet
I use this tubing and it’s pretty awesome. Check out my Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements for more info.
As of this posting, this is marked down a whopping 30% to $19.49. Compare: at MoreBeer. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
We posted about this great deal a while back and it sold out. As of this posting, these are back in stock. Check the product page for current availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds prod:aihbevultra
More: Recent AIH Finds