Digital Mini Scale, 200g 0.01g/ 0.001oz Pocket Jewelry Scale, Electronic Smart Scale with 7 Units, LCD Backlit Display, Calibration,Tare Function, Auto Off, Stainless Steel & Slim Design (200/0.01g)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High Accuracy: RECCAZR digital pocket kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 0.01g (0.001oz) to 200g. Easy to clean and use, guarantee you an accurate weighing reading.
- 7 Different Measurements: The mini food scale includes all the necessary unit measurements for easy weight translations, convert measurement between in g, gn, oz, ozt, ct, tl and dwt in seconds. Convenient for you to choose the proper unit by pressing the mode button.
- Protective Cover: The jewelry scale designed with a stainless steel platform and a protective flip cover. It is crafted to be strong, durable, and pocket-size for many of your portable weighing needs, such as food, tablets, powder, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, etc. What a useful pocket scale!
- Compact Design & Back-Lit: Minimalistic and compact design (Product Dimensions: 3″ x 5″ x 3/4″) make it a portable pocket scale to take everywhere. Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, enables you to read easily and clearly.
- Intelligent Indication: The cooking scale can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement. Auto-off after 30 seconds of inactivity, which helps to preserve battery power and efficiency;
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
Given the specs of this scale, it should work for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (200 grams is about 7 ounces) and other brewing ingredients.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon