Colder Products Disconnect Female 1/4″ x 3/8″ Barb
PLCD17006 Coupler by Colder Products Company
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Coupler for connecting two pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
- Coupler on one end and barbed construction on the other end for connecting two pipes or tubes with different ends
- Made of acetal copolymer plastic for low moisture absorption and high tensile and flexural strength
- Working pressure of up to 120 psi
- Operating temperature ranges from -40 to 180 degrees F
I use similar QDs (different model) on the gas side of my system. With those, I can swap out lines, remove lines from my kegerator and add on utility devices. You could also use these to easy swap between ball and pin lock lines.
Note that this is straight through/non-valved disconnect. This is a female disconnect. You need a compatible male disconnect to make a working connection.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Colder PLC17006 Acetal Tube Fitting, Coupler, Straight Thru, In-Line, 1/4″ Flow Coupler x 3/8″ Barb
- Colder PLCD17004 Acetal Tube Fitting, Coupler, Shutoff, In-Line, 1/4″ Flow Coupler x 1/4″ Barb
- Colder PLCD22004 Acetal Tube Fitting, Insert, Shutoff, In-Line, 1/4″ Insert x 1/4″Barb
Also: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator