NWK Multifunctional Quick Heat 1800W Preset/Count Down Timer 6 Pre-Programed Induction Cooker Countertop BurnerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 6 Pre-programed Quick Functional Settings: Heat Milk, Soup, Stew, Boil, Deep frying and Stir frying. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Power levels from 200 – 1800 Watts, temperature settings from 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 464 Degree Fahrenheit, which allows you adjust the cooking heat instantly and with great precision.
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface. Touch control panel and digital temperature display. Build in count down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 180 minutes (for boil, stew, deep frying and stir frying function); Preset timer from 1min increments up to 24 hours (for soup and heat milk function).
- Only work with induction-friendly magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Pot size ranges from 5 – 10 inches.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Diagnostic error display helps trouble shooting; Children Safety Lock; ETL approved; Provided with 1 year warranty.
Possible homebrewing uses include: Boiling wort in your brew kettle, getting strike water up to temperature and maintaining mash temperatures.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: Induction Heat Sources for Home Brewing via Brew Your Own Magazine