1/2″ Full Port BrewBuilt Stainless Steel Ball Valve via MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
BrewBuilt Ball Valve with locking mechanism. Locking mechanism is a safety feature that keeps the valve from being opened by a child or passing dog while you are brewing. Easy to clean 2 piece design, constructed from high grade 304-stainless made to last. 1/2″ FPT on input and output side.
TIP: You can take a ball valve apart using two crescent wrenches. This will allow you to open up the valve to get to the ball and the two PTFE gaskets that form the seal when closed.
- 1/2″ FPT on inlet and outlet
- Locking Mechanism on Handle
- 304 SS construction with PTFE gaskets
- Two-Piece Construction for easy cleaning
- Full Port design for minimal pressure loss / resistance
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $11.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds