Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil System via Keg Connection
This system is an electric mash turn and boiler combined into ONE SINGULAR UNIT! Say goodbye to clunky outdoor burners and conserve space with this all-in-one unit. No need to install extra or special 220v outlets, the Mash & Boil System works just fine with a standard 110v household outlet.
- Unique double wall stainless steel construction holds in the heat, achieving a rolling boil with only 110v and 1600 watts
- Precise thermostat & internal sparging basket allows mashing and boil to occur in the same vessel
- Adjustable thermostat & adjustable run times (preset at 3.5 hours for safety but still configurable)
- The ability to use delayed programmable start timer so you can configure the Mash & Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting it
- 5 gallon batches with a max capacity of 7.5 gallons.
Want to know more? Hands on Review: Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil Electric Brewery
As of this posting, Keg Connection has this for $299.99. Check site for current price and availability.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat $9.95 no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something else it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot – 59 cents per foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool – just $8.95
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade – just $3.95
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.