6 Gallon Glass Carboy FermenterMore Info
- The Kegco 6 gallon glass carboy is the perfect vessel for fermenting 5 or 6 gallon batches. If handled with care, the Kegco 6 gallon glass carboy can provide decades of great performance.
- This carboy is constructed of glass making it a preferred container over plastic carboys and buckets for a multitude of reasons. Glass carboys do not hold onto odors after fermentation and do not easily scratch making cleaning and sanitizing much easier.
- These carboys are made of glass and should be handled with extreme care, they are not impervious to thermal shock and can shatter when exposed to large, sudden changes in temperature.
- Carboy includes nylon carrying straps for ease of transportation.
- Measures 22" H x 10.5" W and weighs 17 lbs.
Beverage Factory KC FP-CB-06 Carboy, 6 gallon – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate