from MoreBeer… “The Ported Fermonster is a brand new fermenter designed specifically for fermentation. MoreBeer! gave product feedback for over 2 years of development and we think they nailed the design. The large lid allows for easy filling and makes hop or oak additions a breeze. The smooth sides are fantastic for sanitization – no ribs or texture to collect yeast or bacteria. The 6 gallon size is great for most fermentations, and the larger 7 gallon is available for even bigger beers. The punted bottom allows sediment to collect to the sides so that you can siphon liquid from the center. Because they are made from vigin PET plastic they nearly unbreakable and a lot safer than similar glass carboys. Also notice the conical top which reduces surface area if you plan to store beer or wine long term. ”
- 4″ wide mouth carboy – easy to clean!
- Ported version inlcudes spigot for easy racking
- Food grade PET plastic construction is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration
- No hard to clean dimples or ribs
- Volume Markers at 5 and 6 Gallons
- Punted bottom for less sediment transfer during racking
- O-Ring and Lid with one hole is included (Fits #10 Stopper)
- Additional O-Rings and Lids available
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Temperature Limit: 140° F
- Height: 19.25 inches
- Diameter: 11.25 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds