13 gallon food safe containers via eBay. These are pre-used barrels.
Possible Homebrew Uses – fermenters and grain storage: Drill a hole in the lid and add an airlock grommet [Search: Airlock Grommet – on Amazon] and you’re up and going with a 13 gallon fermenter. You could also use this as a food safe 13 gallon grain storage container. At an estimated 5 lbs per gallon, these would hold approximately 65 lbs of grain.
from HBF Reader Aaron: “I own one of these, they do have an o-ring and work great for storing grain or fermenting in.”
These generally cost $20 + $23 Shipping to most US addresses. The seller will combine shipping for multiple items (contact the seller for actual USPS charges). Or… if you live in or around Rancho Cucamonga, California you can arrange for local pickup. Search the seller’s offering’s below for current availability and check each product page for current price, shipping and description.
Search eBay Seller cecabu’s offerings for 13 gallon barrels
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Announcing: Stainless Steel Dip Tube & Thermowell for Speidel Fermenters! +…
- Welcome to Oktoberfest Banner – 5 feet x 21″ – $7.40 + free pr…
- Ends Soon: Inkbird ITC-608T, 1,800 Watt Dual Stage Temp Controller w/12 Programm…
- 1.5″ Stainless TC Caps – $2.49 via MoreBeer Tri-Clamps Sale
- Ends Soon: Used 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs – $42.63 w/stacking deals
- Hands on Review: Brewers Hardware Tri-Clover Sample Valve
- 1.5″ TC to 1/2″ FPT – $10.99 via MoreBeer Tri-Clamps Sale
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact seller and manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.