24″ is long enough for most mash tuns to check temperature without any concern of getting the thermometer body wet. I have both of these. See: Hands on Review: ThermoWorks 12″ and 24″ Digital Thermometers – RT610B-12 and RT610B-24
As of this posting, the 24″ version is marked down $20 to $29 while the 12″ is marked down $14 to $25. Check each product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – BLUE only – $79.20, Save 20%
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + LIMITED Time Deal
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – BLUE only – $79.20, Save 20%
- Ends Soon: ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- ThermoWorks DOT-a-palooza – 20% Off
- Ends Today: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer…
- Ends Soon: Private Open Box Sale – ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer …
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!