The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
The ChefAlarm is marked down to $49 and optional probes (including the immersible Pro-Series Needle probe) are marked down 20%. Check the accessories tab for those.
This part of ThermoWorks Black Friday Sale. That sale discounts some items up to 50% and offers the lowest price… ever on their classic Thermapen and the first discount I’ve ever seen on the new Thermapen Mk4 [First Looks].
Check it out… ThermoWorks Black Friday Sale
ThermoWorks ChefAlarm –
$59 $49 + 20% Off Probes
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Closeout Sale – $69, Best Price Ever!
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Heads Up… A Great…
- Ends Today: Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer –…
- Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer – homebrew, …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!