This thermometer will be a great addition to your homebrewing setup. The shorter 2.5″ probe works great in a boil kettle or hot liquor tank because it’s easier to work around. Keep in mind that some brewers feel this is too short for a mash tun and prefer a longer thermometer which reaches closer to the center of the mash. (See our MT514 for the same thermometer with a 6″ probe.)
Thermometer has an easy-to-read 3″ Face, and 1/2″ MPT threads on the back to connect to your kettle. The metal stem is durable and won’t break like glass can. Our reviewers agree that this is a great thermometer at a great price!
- All Stainless Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Hermetically Sealed (Moisture Proof)
- Within 1% Full Scale Accuracy
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- 316 Stainless Steel Stem Material
- Temperature range is 20-240F/0-110C. Calibration screw is 1/16th” hex nut.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.