Das Boot One Liter Beer Glass – Oktoberfest Beer Stein
Das Boot Style One Liter Beer GlassMore Info
- LIVE THE DAS BOOT TRADITION: Drinking beer out of a boot isn’t just fun but you become part of history by experiencing beer from a boot. Please enjoy responsibly and do not use for any kind of hazing. Do not drink and drive.
- GREAT FOR MANY OCCASIONS AND FESTIVALS: Enjoy the festivals and parties with the traditional boot glass. This giant mug will add fun to the party during Beerfest and Oktoberfest. It will remind you of good times any other day!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Lily's Home Boots are made of thick and sturdy, crystal clear glass. No more worries about washing the precious glasses after late night party at your home. Handwashing is recommended, but it is also dishwasher-safe. This mighty and stylish stein is not only high quality, it is reusable, if you think you can handle it!
- BIG, BIG GERMAN FUN: The dimensions of each boot are as follows, 3.9"W x 9.8"H x 5.7"D (from front to back). This beautiful boot holds up to 1 liter, or 33 fluid ounces of beer. Refill as needed.
- A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Lily's Home makes a wide array of products for every home and garden lover. Whether you're looking for a perfect gift to spruce up your friend's garden, or if you need a housewarming present, Lily's Home has something for everyone!
Sometimes called Das Boot, Der Stiefel or Der Bierstiefel.
Lily’s Home Das Boot Oktoberfest Beer Stein Glass, Great for Restaurants, Beer Gardens, and Parties – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Das boot means boat. We mentioned this last year you posted this same things.
It’s a common expression… in America. Not meant to be spot on German. If you want to correct this travesty, you’ll need to speak sternly to the American culture at large.
Funny…doesn’t look like a boat 🙂 …der Stiefel