20 x 10 mL SyringesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Easy to observe: the corresponding calibration is engraved on the syringe tube to facilitate users to view or measure the residual amount of the solution
- Range of application: each syringe is individually sealed, clean, safe and sterile, and can be applied for storage of essential oil, perfume, lubricants, sealants, etc.; And it’s also suitable for the storage industrial inks, or as a tool for feeding animals
- Package contents: you will receive 20 packs 10 ml plastic syringe with measurement, enough for use or replacement
- Quality material: made of good quality material, durable, waterproof and reusable
- Note: syringe is for industrial use only
Why would these have anything to do with homebrewing, you ask? Great question. These are an easy way to measure 6 mL of Star San. Put 6 mL of Star San in 1 gallon of distilled water and you’ve got sanitizing solution. Fill up a spray bottle and you’re ready to sanitize for pennies a batch. See: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines
20 Packs Plastic Syringe with Measurement, Suitable for Measuring, Watering, Refilling (10 ml) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.