CarbSquatch – Homebrew Beer Keg Carbonator No High Pressure Needed just Plug In
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CarbSquatch accurately carbonates beer in just 24 hours. Simply attaches to the outside of your keg. No high-pressure tricks and no beer abuse, and no cleaning. Just the laws of physics!
- CarbSquatch uses the laws of physics to accelerate the carbonation process – simple and easy.
- Henry’s Law tells us at a given pressure and temperature we will have a known amount of CO2 in the beer, when it reaches equilibrium. Reducing the time it takes to accurately carbonate our beer is what every brewer wants, and that’s where Fick’s Law comes in.
- We can try and carbonate more quickly using high pressure tricks, but this leads to over or under carbonated beer, and quite possibly more equipment to clean. We really don’t need anything more to clean in our brewing process…
- The easiest and most effective method of accelerating the carbonation process is by simply increasing the surface area of the beer exposed to CO2 – Fick’s Law helps explain this for us.
- Transfer of CO2 into the beer happens only where it makes contact with the beer. In a passive force carbonation process CO2 enters the beer only through the flat beer surface in the headspace of the keg. That’s a small surface area over which the entire CO2 load for the keg must move into solution in the beer.
- This is why a keg takes about 3 weeks to fully carbonate in a ‘normal’ process; actual time as measured with our high precision CO2 flow monitors. It takes much longer than most people think.
- CarbSquatch has an internal eccentric weight which operates at a specific mass and frequency to create the right wave motion in the keg which significantly increases the surface area of the beer exposed to CO2.
- Exposing more beer to more CO2 dramatically accelerates the carbonation process, with no foaming or beer abuse. And, since you’re using the correct pressure (and temperature) according to Henry’s Law, you know you’ll have perfectly carbonated beer. With no cleaning. In 24 hours. Simple.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Great Deals rp:carbsquatch
More: Recent Great Deals