Inkbird Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer & Hygrometer for Android & IOS Phone Used for Brewing Meat/Plant/Cigar Storage (IBS-TH1 Plus)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Accurate (Humidity and Temperature accuracy is ±2%RH and 0.5°F) and fast response. Use the new generation of France HTU21D temperature and humidity sensors. Power consumption will be lower and working life will be longer.
- Temperature and humidity displayed on screen. Monitoring range: 50 meters / 150ft (No obstructions).Temperature Range: -40 ~140°F (Inner sensor) -40~212°F (External probe). Humidity Range: 0~99%RH.
- Inside and external probe are supplied. External probe can monitor the temperature of liquid. °C /°F mode and with magnet. Engbird app can be applied to IOS and Android system and support multi-language. History and Immediacy data can be remotely checked through Bluetooth.
- Hold data for 20 days if the sampling interval is 1min, the max date storage is 30000 point. Different sampling interval (10s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 30min) can be setting. The saving data time will be different if you choose different sampling interval.
- Multiple Devices: One mobile phone can monitor more than one sensor and one sensor can be monitored by more than one mobile phone.
You could use this to monitor kegerator or fermentation chamber temperatures. It shows current temperature along with recording minimum and maximum values. Those figures can help you determine how stable your kegerator or fermetnation chamber/area is.
This has a hygrometer function as well. That shows % relative humidity and could be handy for judging whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon