Kettle Tube Scren via MoreBeer. About: ”
The Kettle Tube is a rugged tube of stainless steel screen 12″ in length, 1″ in diameter, with a 1/2″ MPT fitting at one end, and is our replacement for the discontinued Bazooka Screen. This fitting will thread directly into the inside of our Brew Built or Heavy Duty Brew Kettles, or into the back of any of our line of Weldless Ball Valves, allowing you to better filter trub and whole hops from your wort while transferring from your kettle to your fermenter. Excellent for straining out leaf hops in the boil kettle (Pellet hops can clog the screen). We also have several customers who use this as a screen in their Cooler Mash Tun!”
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
- New! Chugger-X Dry Series Pumps
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off! – EIGHT Kits are discounted this week
- BeerSmith 2.0: for $18.99
- Project Extreme Brewing: 20% Off Kits
- Inline Secondary! MoreBeer is now carrying this at just $8.99
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds