ThermoWork DOT Thermometer. About, from ThermoWorks: “DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the setpoint. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.”
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Ultra simple to use – only 2 buttons
- Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
- Probe cable survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
As of this posting, Thermoworks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are said to be like new and include full manufacturer warranty. These units are marked down $12 form $39 to $27. Check ThermoWorks for up to the minute price and availability
- Thermoworks DOT – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
- ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – standard product page
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Super-Fast ThermoPop 2-UP – $20 each when you buy two
- ThermoWorks Pro-Series Probe Sale – Save 40%!
- ThermoWorks 24″ Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer – $22, Save $7 – Monit…
- ThermoWorks pH Meter – $49, Save 29%
- ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $49, Save $20
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases
More: Recent Great Deals