Beer Tasting Mastery is a four week online beer tasting class conducted by BJCP judge Billy Broas, from Homebrew Academy (also one of the Author’s of the great book Craft Beer for the Homebrewer). Billy is an accomplished beer judge, author and beer educator. He knows beer!
This is a live, online course that utilizes four readily available craft beers to allow everyone to taste the same beer at the same time.
As of this posting, two free resources are being offered when you enroll for Beer Tasting Mastery – Call It Your Own Recipe Design Course (normally) $99) and “How to Take Your Homebrew From Good to Great, with Gordon Strong”
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Keg King Keg Sale! w/Exclusive Hang Tab Design – 15% Off Two or…
- Set of 5 Stackable and Shatterproof Pints – coming up on Lightning Deals
- 16″ Hanging Stainless Steel Drip Tray – $27.99 + Free Shipping [new …
- Non-Contact Digital IR Thermometer – $6.81 + Free Add On Shipping
- 12″ Stainless Steel False Bottom – $23.02
- 25 x Oetiker Style Stainless Clamps [13.3 mm] – $6.99 + Free Shipping
- Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels In Stock at William’s Brewing