The Brew Bag is a Made in the USA, purpose designed BIAB bag. It has four loops for lifting the bag out of your kettle, every seam is reinforced for long life and it is available in a number of sizes for kettles, keggles and coolers. If they don’t carry the size you want, The Brew Bag will custom make it for you.
I use The Brew Bag myself and it works very well. Check out my Hands on Review.
brewinabag.com also carries hop bags, stubby (biab friendly) kettle thermometers, pulley systems and high temp gloves.
For a short time, the Brew Bag is taking 15% off site wide when you order $20 or more. Now is a great time to pick up BIAB gear!
Use Promo Code – HBFSPRING15% to get the 15% off – valid on purchases of $20 or more.
15% Off at Brew In a Bag – remember coupon code HBFSPRING15%
This promo has expired. See Recent Finds
Check out My BIAB Water Calculation Spreadsheet with narrative directions. It makes figuring water temps and amounts easy,
from HBF Reader Jon: I have 2 of these bags and I can attest to the quality. They are second to none in a class by themselves really.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 5.1 Cu Ft RCA Deep Freezer – $131.07 + Free Shipping
- Reader Tip: Anchor Hocking 55 Oz Pitcher – $6.29
- $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH- works with sale items!
- NSF Certified 5 Tier Shelving Unit w/Wheels – $79.88 + Free Shipping
- Limited Availability: Pliny the Elder Recipe Kit – $45.99 + Brewing Pliny …