IRIS Airtight Storage Container. Translucent body means you can see what’s inside. Wheels for easy transport. BPA free and made with FDA compliant material.
This has a 50 lb rating. That is for pet food. My rule of thumb for grain storage is about 5 lbs per gallon. 65 quarts is 16.25 gallons. At an estimate of 5 lbs per gallon, you could store about 81.25 lbs in this container. That’s an estimate.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Control Devices Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve [0 to 100 PSI] – $11.65, …
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99
60 lb Stackable Vittles Vault Container via Amazon