IRIS Airtight Storage Container. Translucent body means you can see what’s inside. Wheels for easy transport. BPA free and made with FDA compliant material.
This has a 50 lb rating. That is for pet food. My rule of thumb for grain storage is about 5 lbs per gallon. 65 quarts is 16.25 gallons. At an estimate of 5 lbs per gallon, you could store about 81.25 lbs in this container. That’s an estimate.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…
- 132 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump – $10.89 + Draft Line Cleaning Build
60 lb Stackable Vittles Vault Container via Amazon