ThermoWorks has updated the design of their popul ThermoPop Thermometer. The ThermoPop was rated the #1 inexpensive thermometer by Cook’s Illustrated magazine.
The new version features…
- Rotating display
- Left and right-handed use
- Super-Fast® 3 to 4 seconds
- Splash-proof design
- Big backlit digits
- Temp range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Switchable °C/°F
- 9 colors
Super-Fast readings are within the final degree in only 3 to 4 seconds! Designed for serious chefs and professionals, the ThermoPop features big digits and a backlight for dark conditions. Molded-in seals and buttons make it splash-proof. Durable construction outlasts similarly priced pocket thermometers. Simple operation reduces user errors. Wide range is suitable for frozen foods and deep fryer testing. Accuracy is guaranteed to remain within ±2°F (1°C) up to 248°F (120°C). The ergonomic ThermoPop comes in 9 colors. If you’re going to carry a thermometer in your pocket, get a Super-Fast ThermoPop.
As of this posting, for a limited time, ThermoWorks is discounting the new ThermoPop to just $24. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
ThermoWorks ThermoPop – $24
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer – $22, Save $7 – Monit…
- ThermoWorks 24″ Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20
- ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $49, Save $20
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
More: Recent Great Deals