pH Meter and TDS (total dissolved solids) meter combo. pH meter measures 0 to 14 pH range with a resolution of .1 pH and and accuracy of .1 pH.
Use the pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer. The TDS meter could come in handy for checking your RO filter [See: Review – Portable Reverse Osmosis Water System] or for checking purchased distilled or RO water. Some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also Consider: All Grain Tips & Gear || Hands On: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter by Reverse Osmosis Revolution
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 3 Packs Safale US-05 – $8.71, $2.90 Each, Best Price
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …
- Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storage] – E…
- Today Only: $8.62 Off $50 at Amazon! – Ends at 11:59 PM Pacific 2-22
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $17.50 w/50% Off Coupon