Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast. This is said to be similar to Rogue’s Pacman Strain of Yeast – See: Wyeast 1764. I’ve been using M44 for beers that I would normally use US-05 with great results. This has become my go to dry yeast for pale ales and IPAs.
Use this top-fermenting ale beer yeast to make a variety of American ales featuring:
- Exceptionally clean flavor
- Allows full punch of hops to come through
- High alcohol tolerance
- High clarity
- Tolerates a wide fermentation temperature range
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $21.99. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer’s Hop Rhizome Pre-Sale + Speidel Sale
- Stainless Ball Lock Carbonation Cap [PET Bottles or Draft Line Cleaning] –…
- 3 Packs Safale US-05 – $8.71, $2.90 Each, Best Price
- 1/2″ Full Port Stainless Ball Valve – $11.68 + Free Shipping
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …