The Barley Crusher has a long history of reliable use and is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. The Barley Crusher uses 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
I’ve used a Barley Crusher for years. It’s a great mill
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.More Info
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousandths of an inch.
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds.
- Can be used with the Hand Crank or attached to a 3/8 in. drill motor. (No adapter is needed to operate the mill using a 3/8 in. drill motor)
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 or 6 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
The Barley Crusher Malt Mill MILL500 –
$149.99 $124.99 + Free Shipping
This already ships for free as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Promo. Grab your next recipe kit – See: BrewMaster Series [See: Brewing Pliny], some gear, something that’s on sale or clearance to maximize free shipping.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Note: MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple coupon codes. get in on multiple deals on the same order and maximize free shipping.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds