Mini ball lock co2 regulator. Made of machined, anodized aluminum and uses 3/8″ threaded 16 gram co2 cartridges. Includes a ball lock quick disconnect. Since it has an MFL fitting, you should be able to swap that out for a pin lock QD.
This is similar in function to handheld CO2 chargers with the notable difference that it includes a regulator. The regulator lets you set a specific pressure.
Use for portable dispensing of your keg of homebrew.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition! by Randy Mosher – $12.20
- Luminarc on Tap 4-Piece Tulip Glass Set – $7.99, $2 per glass
- Brother PT-D210 Label Maker – TZe Compatible – $9.99, Best Price [Br…
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…