How big of a mash tun do I need is a relatively common question. The answer depends on what type of beers you want to brew (higher gravity = more grain), how large of batches you want to brew and what technique you will use to mash. Brew Hardware has put together a chart and related guide for estimating mash tun size required based on efficiency and mashing method.
Check out Brew Hardware’s Mashing Category for their full lineup of false bottoms, conversion kits [See: Hands on Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit] and ready made mash tuns.
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 100 Watt Ceramic Heat Emitting Bulb [Fermentation Temps] – $11.99
- Free Shipping on 12 Recipe Kits from Adventures in Homebrewing + 20% Off All Gra…
- Our Top Draft and Kegerator Resource Pages
- Adventures in Homebrewing Brew It Yourself Sale – up to 40% off +$16 off $…
- The Hop Market Is Open! – Rotating Deep Discounts on Hops from MoreBeer
- Hops Sale at love2brew + stock up on East Coast Yeast
- Ends Today: Nylon Draw String Bag [BIAB, Hops] – multiple sizes – sa…