How big of a mash tun do I need is a relatively common question. The answer depends on what type of beers you want to brew (higher gravity = more grain), how large of batches you want to brew and what technique you will use to mash. Brew Hardware has put together a chart and related guide for estimating mash tun size required based on efficiency and mashing method.
Check out Brew Hardware’s Mashing Category for their full lineup of false bottoms, conversion kits [See: Hands on Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit] and ready made mash tuns.
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Discount Open Box Chugger Pumps – selection and availability varies
- 1/4-Inch Female Flare by 1/4-Inch MPT Fitting – $1.99 at AIH + Building a …
- Updated & Expanded: All Grain Home Brew Tips, Gear and Resources!
- Adventures in Homebrewing Brew It Yourself Sale – up to 40% off
- 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter by VEVOR – $169.99 + free shipp…
- 19″ Stainless Steel Drip Tray… $15.71 + shipping via Katom
- Jarhill 49 Quart Stainless Kettle with Thermometer and Valve – $95 + Free …