The Hop Variety Manual details variety specific data for hops grown in the USA. A description of each variety along with key metrics like average – Alpha Acids, Beta Acids, Cohumulone, total oils, Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Humulene and Farnesene are included for each variety. A storage figure is also given that estimates % of Alpha remaining after 6 months (at 20C, numbers should be better much better at freezing). Possible substitutions are also included.
The Hop Growers of America are making this document available as a free PDF Download.
Also: 5 Recent Hops Finds
- Hop Guide – 170+ Hop Varieties Described
- For the Love of Hops
- 5 Recent Hop Finds
- Hop Union – Aroma Wheel – Dozens of Hops Into 11 Classifications
- Hop Variety Handbook: Learn More About Hops…Create Better Beer
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 400 Micron Stainless Steel Hop Filters – Choose from Three – $30 at …
- Beer and Wine Filter Setup – $47.99 + Free Shipping
- $16 off $100 at AIH!
- 40 Plate Wort Chiller – $134.99 + Free Shipping
- Balcones Distilling Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels for Homebrew – $123.99 w…
- Ends Today: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller + NTC Sensor – $28.…
- Digital Finger Counters to Estimate Remaining Draft Beer!