RiteBrew [Also: Recent RiteBrew Finds] has just picked up Great Western Malting Company’s Full Pint Malt. Full Pint is a spring 2 row barley developed at Oregon State University. It was originally named BCD-47. Full Pint wort is described as having a clean sweetness with no harshness or astringency. When fermented Full Pint is clean, slightly estery with tart and bready flavors.
GWM full Pint is just $1.14 per lb. If you buy 10 or more lbs the price drops to just 94 cents/lb.
802644 – GWM Full Pint Malt – per lb. – $1.14/lb or 94 cents/lb for 10+ lbs
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- One Pound Mosaic Pellet Hops – $22.50 + free prime ship
- Amazon Prime Day Roundup! Homebrew and Craft Beer Related Items
- Oxiclean Versatile Free, 12 LBs (4 x 3 lbs) – $29.11, $2.42/lb
- Bayou Classic Dial Thermometer & Bulkhead [Add a Thermometer to Your Kettle…
- Beverage Doctor pH Meter AND Calibration Solution – $43.06, Save 13% + Use…
- Inkbird Thermometer Clearance! Four Models to Choose From, Save 50%!
- Ends Today: Blue & Yellow Classic Thermapen Sale – $63.20, Save 20% +…