RiteBrew [Also: Recent RiteBrew Finds] has just picked up Great Western Malting Company’s Full Pint Malt. Full Pint is a spring 2 row barley developed at Oregon State University. It was originally named BCD-47. Full Pint wort is described as having a clean sweetness with no harshness or astringency. When fermented Full Pint is clean, slightly estery with tart and bready flavors.
GWM full Pint is just $1.14 per lb. If you buy 10 or more lbs the price drops to just 94 cents/lb.
802644 – GWM Full Pint Malt – per lb. – $1.14/lb or 94 cents/lb for 10+ lbs
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop Burner – $39.99 + Induction Heat Sources for…
- Ends Soon: Pin Lock Kegging System – $99.99 + Flat Rate Shipping
- 1 lb Citra Pellets – $20.79! via Label Peelers
- 25′ x 5/8″ NSF Certified Reinforced Drinking Water Hose… $9.97
- Eat * Sleep * Brew T-Shirts [small only, limited availability] – $7.99
- Pin Lock Users: A Ready Made Spunding Valve for You + Pin Lock Keg Deal
- Gerber Splice Multi Tool With Bottle Opener – $6.25! + Putting Together a …