High temp (can withstand mash and boiling temps) 1/2″ ID food grade silicone tubing. Nice thick 3/4″ OD.
Use for transferring wort on brew day and more. This is the same ID tubing I use to fit over the outside of my Perlick faucets [See: Converting Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer into a Draft Line Cleaning Pump]. Since silicone is more malleable it slips on and off, so it ends up being a good fit over my faucets.
1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $2.09/ft – no promo code required, discount should show up at checkout
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- Four Pin Lock Kegs + New O-rings – $100… $25 Each!
- Speidel Fermenters on Sale for HBF Readers! + Hands on Review
- Ends Today: Home Brew Supply President’s Day Sale! – over 80 items o…
- Brewer’s Friend – New Android Updates + Free Unlimited Time Trial Ac…