High temp (can withstand mash and boiling temps) 1/2″ ID food grade silicone tubing. Nice thick 3/4″ OD.
Use for transferring wort on brew day and more. This is the same ID tubing I use to fit over the outside of my Perlick faucets [See: Converting Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer into a Draft Line Cleaning Pump]. Since silicone is more malleable it slips on and off, so it ends up being a good fit over my faucets.
1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $2.09/ft – no promo code required, discount should show up at checkout
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 25′ Stainless Steel Wort Chiller – $51.99 + Free Shipping
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…
- 132 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump – $10.89 + Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Four Pin Lock Kegs + New O-rings – $100 – $25 Each
- Lavatools Thermowand Thermometer -$16.99 on Lightning Deals