4 Way CO2 Manifold with integrated check valves and 1/4″ MFL Connections. Integrated check valves mean that beer cannot backflow (via the CO2 connection) from one line to another. This allows you to split a single CO2 output (from a primary or secondary regulator) into four runs.
The check valves are one way to prevent this from happening. Ball valves mean you can shut off a single line for swapping out tubing and fittings.
Ritebrew has a number of manifold options available from 2 to 8 way with MFL and barb ball valves.
843667 – 4-Way Gas Distributor – MFL – $36.99
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Brewer’s Best American Amber – $25.99 + free shipping, best price
- 1 lb Bag [about 200] Whirlfloc Tablets – $18.55, ~9 cents each
- Ball Lock Kegging System – $113.99
- [Ends Soon] Balcones Distilling Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels for Homebrew ̵…
- Ends Soon: Cereal Killer Grain Mill & a USB Car Charger – $88.98 + Fr…
- 10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun w/Built in Thermometer – $169.99 + Free Shipping…
- Ends Soon: $16 Off $100 at Adventures in Homebrewing!