4 Way CO2 Manifold with integrated check valves and 1/4″ MFL Connections. Integrated check valves mean that beer cannot backflow (via the CO2 connection) from one line to another. This allows you to split a single CO2 output (from a primary or secondary regulator) into four runs.
The check valves are one way to prevent this from happening. Ball valves mean you can shut off a single line for swapping out tubing and fittings.
Ritebrew has a number of manifold options available from 2 to 8 way with MFL and barb ball valves.
843667 – 4-Way Gas Distributor – MFL – $36.99
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 10 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Pot w/Volume Markings + Two Welded Ports – …
- Digital pH Tester w/ATC – coming up on Lightning Deals
- bayite Hot Water Circulation Pump – $19.90 + Free Prime Ship
- Plate Filter – $35.72 + Flat Rate Shipping <- Ends Today
- 10% Off Beer & Wine Hobby for Memorial Day + Free Shipping with $40 order
- AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 500 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution – $9.16…
- Grainfather with Connect Controller – $948.98, Beats MAP Pricing + Free Sh…