4 Way CO2 Manifold with integrated check valves and 1/4″ MFL Connections. Integrated check valves mean that beer cannot backflow (via the CO2 connection) from one line to another. This allows you to split a single CO2 output (from a primary or secondary regulator) into four runs.
The check valves are one way to prevent this from happening. Ball valves mean you can shut off a single line for swapping out tubing and fittings.
Ritebrew has a number of manifold options available from 2 to 8 way with MFL and barb ball valves.
843667 – 4-Way Gas Distributor – MFL – $36.99
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Mash Tun Conversion Kit for 10 Gallon Coolers – $59.49 + stacking promo
- 50 lb Stackable Airtight Container [55 lbs Grain Storage Capacity] – $27.4…
- Hands On Review: Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer + Two Deals
- Ozeri Zenith 12 lb Capacity, Stainless Top Digital Scale – $9.99 on Lightn…
- William’s Brewing: FREE Nucleated Pint Glass Set – stacks with 15% O…
- Micro CO2 Regulator w/Stainless Ball Lock QD – $76.49 + Hands on Review
- The Most Popular Homebrew Books of 2017! + $5 off $15 Promo