The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks 24″ Long Stem Digital Thermometer – $29, Save $20
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer – $22, Save $7 – Monit…
- ThermoWorks pH Meter – $49, Save 29%
- ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer – $49, Save $20
- ThermoWorks RT301WA Super Fast, NSF Certified Thermometer – $19, save 34%
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
More: Recent Great Deals Recent Great Deals [view more]:
Recent Great Deals [view more]: