I’m considering adding a Blichmann BoilCoil to my 10 Gallon BoilerMaker Kettle that I use for an HLT. My question was… Can I use my propane burner if the BoilCoil is installed? I found the answer in the Q & A Section of Great Fermentations page for the BoilCoil. They have a pretty good collection of Questions and Answers there. Check it out under the Q and A tab.
Great Fermentations has most sizes in stock. They also have discounted BoilerMaker Kettles available, a wide selection of Blichmann Replacement Parts and are carrying both the new BrewEasy System and the RIMS Rocket.
More From Great Fermentations [more]:
- Update: Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line C…
- Ends Today: Great Fermentations Pre-Memorial Day Sale – up to 30% off
- Great Fermentations Pre-Memorial Day Sale – up to 30% off
- New from Blichmann Engineering: RipTide Brewing Pump!
- Guest Post: Nutty Brit – Peanut Brittle Brown Ale Recipe