At 15.5 gallons this should work great as a brew kettle for 5 and 10 gallon (maybe even a bit more) batches. It could also function and a mash tun or HLT and could be used as a Brew in a Bag (BIAB) kettle.
Also: 5 Recent Kettle Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Thermowell and Stopper – $14.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 10′ 1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $16.99, $1.70/ft
- 12 1/2 Gallon, Airtight Food Safe Container [Grain Storage] ~62 lb Capacity R…
- 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle, Basket and Lid – now.. $56.84, Best Pric…
- Stainless Steel Bazooka Screen for Kettle or Mash Tun – $8.99