At 15.5 gallons this should work great as a brew kettle for 5 and 10 gallon (maybe even a bit more) batches. It could also function and a mash tun or HLT and could be used as a Brew in a Bag (BIAB) kettle.
Also: 5 Recent Kettle Finds
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips