For comparison, a single 3 gallon pin lock is selling for $49.99. 2.5 to 3 gallon kegs are generally expensive. I have previously called $49.99 per keg a great deal. $31.25/keg is an amazing price.
Check it out – Here
Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Recent Great Deals [view more]: