Thanks to HBF Reader Josh for this tip!
I have two of these. They are meant for, well… measuring. At 5 ounces, they also pull double duty as tasting glasses. These are handy, durable and multi function. It seems I find myself using these, for something or other, regularly.
These have been durable for me. For example, I regularly use mine for espresso shots from my Rancilio Silvia. Those shots come out at close to boiling and the measurements on the side look like new. I will say that I do always hand wash these glasses.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Great Deal: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski – $10.70
- 18 Piece Rubbermaid Storage Container Set w/Easy Find Lids – $6.61 + Free …
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Swing Cap Bottles – $11.99, $2 Each + Free Prime Ship
- Induction Cooktop – SEE UPDATE
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $24.79 w/Instant Coupon