This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Plugging in the unit activates the built in heater and drives off accumulated moisture.
Features: Works in a 500 cubic feet area. No batteries or cords required. 100% renewable — works up to 10 years. Compact and silent. Spill and mess free, non toxic – child and pet safe
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5 Pcs Stainless Mesh Homebrew Siphon Filter – $3.04 + Free Shipping
- 5 Pack Beer Faucet Plug/Brush – $8.99, $1.80 Each
- 110 lb Capacity Digital Scale with Remote Display – $21.99, Best Price
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45