With this combo you get two airtight containers (1 x 25 lb, 1 x 10 lb) + a scoop. The containers are BPA free and FDA compliant for food storage. My rule of thumb on pet food weight to grain weight conversion is based on popular the Vittles Vault II container. That is rated for 40 lbs of pet food. It is said to hold 50 lbs of grain. So, an estimate is 25% more grain that pet food. That puts the 25 lbs container at 31.25 lbs of grain and the 10 lb container at 12.5 lbs of grain. These are estimates.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Lavatools Javelin PT12 Digital, Instant Read Thermometer – $19.19 on Black…
- Digital pH Meter + 6 pH Buffer Powders – $13.59 on Black Friday Deals
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Lavatools Javelin Pro Duo Digital Thermometer – from $35.99 on Black Frida…