10 Count Grade B Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla Beans.
You can add this right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew. I added a few vanilla beans to RiteBrew’s Oatmeal Stout – I split them, scraped the inside and put them inside a sanitized hop bag right in the keg – and it turned out great. However you end up doing it, you probably want to add these later in the process rather than earlier. Vigorous primary fermentation could drive off a lot of the flavor. Add to the keg or to the fermenter after fermentation has settled down.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5 Pcs Stainless Mesh Homebrew Siphon Filter – $3.04 + Free Shipping
- 5 Pack Beer Faucet Plug/Brush – $8.99, $1.80 Each
- 110 lb Capacity Digital Scale with Remote Display – $21.99, Best Price
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45