This panel mount digital thermometer works between -40 and 300 Degrees F. It has a 10 ft Cable lead and the probe is full submersible. This would work for monitoring: mash tun temps, HLT temps, boil kettle temp, fermentation chamber and kegerator. Check out the full specs - Here
This gets great reviews. The current first review is a raving review from a fellow homebrewer calling the thermometer a "home brewer's must buy".
I have this thermometer and it has worked really well for me. You can see it in these two posts Hands on Double Wall Stainless Growler and Hands On Rubbermaid Commercial FGR80DC Stainless Thermometer.
Taylor Digital Panel Mount Thermometer, -40 to 300 Degree F - $20.83 + Free Shipping with $25 order
Pinned: Kleen Kanteen *Kegs! *Refractometer *Vanilla Beans *Growlers Filler *Scale
Recent Amazon Items:
- Kleen Kanteen Stainless, Vacuum Insulated Pint Glass - $20.28
- Reader Tip: 1000x Microscope - $74.98 Shipped
- Digital Blade Scale (1/100th Gram) - $10.96, Record Low
- 25' Drinking Water Rated Hose - $9.97
- Celestron 1500x Pro Quality Microscope - $382.90 Shipped, Record Low
- Hydro Flask Stainless, Vacuum Insulated Growler - $38.75 Shipped
- Back in Stock: 10 Gallon Igloo Cooler - $39.98, Record Low Price
- Heavy Gauge, NSF Certified, 10 Gallon Kettle - $66.10 Shipped, Record Low
- 4.0 and 7.0 pH Calibration Solution - $10.50, Record Low
- Great Deal: Shirron Plate Chiller - $59.99 Shipped!
- Reader Tip: 10 Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans - $5.74 Shipped