About: 22-24″ Tall, 9″ Diameter, No Major Dents, Pressure Tested, Heavy Duty SS Kegs
Includes new set of o-rings. Pressure tasted and guaranteed to hold pressure.
Check AIH for up to the minute price and availability
Also Single Keg: 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg Pin Lock Used (Coke)
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: