I keep a keep a few different writing instruments handy around my home brewery. In additional to standard pens and pencils for note taking and such I also keep a selection of Sharpies nearby along with China peel off marker pencils.
Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Permanent Markers
Metallic Sharpies are great for writing on dark surfaces, like… keg handles and bases. Typical black Sharpies are black and don’t show up on… black very well. 🙂
Dixon Phano Peel-Off China Marker Pencils
These are wax markers. They write on most smooth surfaces. The writing stays in place pretty well until you give it a good scrub. Seems like I use these most often for putting a tick on a pressure gauge to keep track of changes. I’ve also used them for labeling buckets of grain.
Sharpie 13601 Industrial Fine Point Permanent Marker, Black
Industrial Sharpies contain a stronger ink compared with regular Sharpies. They are heat and water resistant.
Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers
Extreme Sharpies are resistant to UV rays, rain, snow and mud
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Logging Temperature Sensor [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] –…
- Set of 4 Unbreakable Beer Glasses – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Anova Immersion Circulator – Touch Screen Heat Stick – Amazon Black …
- Stanley Vacuum Insulated Mug – $14.42 on Black Friday Deals