Front side of the label. It Reads: Vacuum-Insulated Double-Wall. Vacuum insulated to keep liquids hot or cold all day. Double-wall technology prevents condensation & keeps outside wall of bottle at a comfortable temperature. Lightweight 18/8 stainless steel is 100% recyclable It has no liner and will not retain odor or taste. Stainless Steel. BPA-free.
Just like it’s bigger brother, this 40 oz version is very well made. It’s a thing of beauty. Check out my hands on post on the 64 oz version for temperature trials. Although I’m sure it’s different just because of the size and proportions, this should have amazing insulation qualities all the same.
Lifeline Gear and Reviews: Lifeline 7508 Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Barrel Style Growler • Review • Lifeline Growler Carrier • Review • Lifeline 7502 40 Ounce Growler • Review • Lifeline 7512 Silver Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Bottle Style Growler – 750ml. Capacity • Review
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 40 Oz Klean Kanteen Stainless Bottle – $16.30, Best Price
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each
- 4 Pack Klean Kanteen Stackable Pints – $21.50, Best Price + Klean Kanteen …
- Inkbird ITC-308S Dual Stage Temp Controller – $38.69 + Long and Short Sens…