Front side of the label. It Reads: Vacuum-Insulated Double-Wall. Vacuum insulated to keep liquids hot or cold all day. Double-wall technology prevents condensation & keeps outside wall of bottle at a comfortable temperature. Lightweight 18/8 stainless steel is 100% recyclable It has no liner and will not retain odor or taste. Stainless Steel. BPA-free.
Just like it’s bigger brother, this 40 oz version is very well made. It’s a thing of beauty. Check out my hands on post on the 64 oz version for temperature trials. Although I’m sure it’s different just because of the size and proportions, this should have amazing insulation qualities all the same.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $79.99 + Free Shipping w…
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …