13 gallon food safe containers via eBay. Drill a 1/2″ hole in the lid and add an airlock grommet and you’re up and going with a 13 gallon fermenter. You could also use this as a food safe 13 gallon grain storage container. At an estimated 5 lbs per gallon, these would hold approximately 65 lbs of grain. These are pre-used barrels. They were used to hold pharmaceuticals.
from HBF Reader Aaron: “I own one of these, they do have an o-ring and work great for storing grain or fermenting in.”
These are selling for $20 + $19 Shipping. The seller will combine shipping for multiple items (contact the seller for actual USPS charges). Or… if you live in or around Rancho Cucamonga, California you can arrange for local pickup.
- Speidel Fermenters • Hands on Review
- Storage Options – Base Grain, Specialty Grain and DME
- Fermenters Tag
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Adventures in Homebrewing Black Friday Is On!
- ThermoWorks Black Friday Sale!
- Pro Flow Dynamics Black Friday Sale is Live! 10% + 20% Off!
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip