The FoodSaver V3835 has recently sold for $179.50. The price has dropped $30.50 to $149. Shipping is free. In all this is marked down $50.99 from list.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs (see the tips page) and storing and preserving other beer ingredients. Check out my Hands on Review of my current FoodSaver - Here
More from Amazon:
- Reader Tip: Dual Scale Refractometer – $25.49 Shipped
- 11 lb Digital Scale - 18 cents + $4.99 Shipping
- Hands On: 54 Bottle Capacity Drip Day for Bottling
- Camco TastePURE Water Filter - $15.31
- Fermentable: 18 lbs Turbinado Sugar - $1.96/lb Shipped
- Hands On: Emsa Perfect Beaker
- Great Deal: Johnson Digital Thermostat - $66.90
- Libbey 5 Piece Beer Flight Tasting Set - $17.53 – Record Low
- Types of Beer Art Print Poster - 99 cents + $3.99 Shipping
- Cuisaid ProDigital AccuWeigh Digital Scale - $9.99
- Brew Day Work Table – Coleman Pack-Away Table - $52.38 Shipped
- The Brewmaster’s Table by Garrett Oliver, Kindle Edition - $3.99!
More: Recent Finds, Amazon, Amazon Fillers, Amazon Free Ship Add-Ons, Storage, Containers, Grain Storage, Mason Jars, FoodSaver, Vacuum Sealing, Great Deals