I’ve been using two Bulldog Ultimate Pegboards since December of 2010. I can highly recommend this pegboard to you.
I was looking for a pegboard setup so that I could organize my brewing area. I was drawn to this one because it is plastic. I wanted something that I could hang damp items on without worrying.
This was easy to install. The initial board mounts with a couple of screws and then the remaining panels slide into place. You don’t need to worry about spacing this away from the wall, because the panel is designed to insure you have enough room for pegs to slide into place.
I’ve been been using these for years and years. They are durable, they look great and they work great. I store tubing, tools, strainers, my Blichmann Beer Gun and more on my two boards.
The Bulldog Ultimate Kit gets you 4 panels (8 square feet) of peg board, installation hardware and 43 pegs and accessories.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 2 Pack 17″ Long Bottle Brush – $7.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Heat Resistant Glove, Medium [Minding Yeast Starters & Brew Day] – $6…
- OXO SteeL Die-Cast Bottle Opener – $8.49, Best Price
- 6 Universal Poppets [Ball & Pin Lock Kegs] – $8.99, $1.50 Each + Tip …