From Austin Homebrew Supply:
Austin Homebrew Supply is replacing the March 809 HS pump with the high flow March 815 PL pump. So we are putting the rest of our 809 pumps on sale. Once these are gone they are gone.
March 809 HS Pump (with 3 ft Wire Leads)
This March 809 HS pump has 3’ wire leads that can be hard wired or attached to a switch.
The March 809 HS pump is constructed of food grade material that will not create off flavors. It will handle wort at boiling temperature, and take back pressure (flow restriction). This pump can be used for an all-grain system, or used to pump wort through a counterflow or brazed plate heat exchanger.
- 1/2″ NPT connections for both inlet and outlet
- 3’ Wire leads that can be hard wired or attached to a switchMounting bracket included
- 1/25 horsepower, continuous duty 1.4 Amp motor.
- Flow rate: 6 gallons / min
- Max head: 12.1 feet
- Withstands liquids up to 250 F (121 C)
- Food Grade
- The head is made from high temperature polysulfil (sometimes called polysulfone)
was $144.99 … on sale for $119.99
Also: Check out Austin Homebrew Supplies Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent Great Deals