The ThermoWorks RT600C has some great features!
Some of the RT600C’s features-
- Waterproof. In fact it is dishwasher safe up to 190 degrees F
- Has a super fast read time- 5-6 seconds
- Only requires 1/4″ of the probe to be submerged to get a reading
- Has a .1 degree resolution
- Records Minimum and Maximum Temperatures. You can use this to monitor serving and fermentation temps.
- Manufactured by Thermoworks.
This is my favorite brewing thermometer and is a Top Find.
- New to Homebrew Finds? Start Here
- Storage Options - Base Grain, Specialty Grain and DME
- Kegging Setup - $135
- Expandable CO2 Manifold System - $27.50
- Grain Mill $99 Shipped!
- Digital Temp Controller, Dual Stage - $62.20 Shipped
- Winware Professional Aluminum Stock Pot 40 qt - $51 shipped
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer - Save Hops, Grains and More
- Infrared Thermometer - $15.80
- Taylor 9842 Commercial Thermometer - $10.75
- Camp Chef SH-140L Burner - $78.61 Shipped
- Top Find: Ultraship Scales!
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Ball Lock Keg - $39!
- Kegging System - $135