This is a new product line for More Beer. These are made from heavy duty HDPE and come in a variety of sizes.
More Beer has an availability note on this- Special Order: This item is a Seasonal or Special Order item. Limited Stock available. Due to shipping constraints we may not have more of these tanks available until summer 2012. We suggest you get while the gettin’s good!
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store – take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand – say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot. 12L model does not include an airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legnedary commercial wine tanks
Speidel Fermentation Tanks come in a variety of sizes
- 12L: Perfect for storing small lots and experimental batches or taking some of your beer or wine along with you to your next party.
- 20L: Ideal for secondary fermentation and storage of 5 gallon batches.
- 30L: The vessel for fermenting wine kits and 5 gallon batches of beer with plenty of headspace and no need for a blowoff tube.
- 60L: Perfect for fermenting larger batches of wine or 10 gallon batches of beer in a single container! Only 4″ larger in diameter than a 6.5 gallon carboy!
- 120L: Ferment & Store large batches of anything – your creativity is the only limit!
Replacement airlocks, stoppers and spigots are also available here
Speidels are great fermenters packed with features. Heavy Duty HDPE Construction – durable and resistant to oxygen transfer, Safe – no glass breakage risk, built in handles, large lid opening means easy cleaning, all ports seal with gaskets, includes spigot (no more siphoning) and 2 Piece Speidel airlock. Designed and manufactured in Germany. Available in sizes from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 31.7 gallons.
Recent More Beer [more]:
- Free Stainless Steel Hop Spider w/BrewBuilt Kettle Purchase
- 1 Gallon Equipment Starter Kit & IPA Ingredients – $44.99
- Introducing The Fermentasaurus Conical Fermenter
- Four Used Ball Lock Kegs – $199.99 – $50/Keg + Free Shipping
- Cali Mountain Pale Ale – from $18.99